Friday, July 6, 2012

June,4,2012








  That morning I brought lucy in the backyard to explore. Guess what? She fell in a hole and I saved her!!!Then i made some of the best marinate sauce in the WORLD!!! Yes I did. Then we went to the Rheinfalls!!! One of the most beautiful places in the world. The videos and pics will explain more.On the way home we went through sunflower fields. Then when we got home Amanda chopped up some veggies, and that was the worst............ stick because it was to short!!! THE WORLDS BEST CHICKEN COB BOBS!!! Then we went to the 4th  of july picnic!!! I used the last of my energy on little kids and it was worth it!! HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. WOOOOOOWWWWW , and remember how to make the sauce for us when you get back.

    ReplyDelete